Roadster spotting

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster spotting
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 23:51:11 -0800
Tonight was the perfect roadster night. L.A. seems to be built to cruise
tonight. The air is right, the traffic light. everybody cool and music
wafting through the open doors of Melrose clubs.  So, I on my way back from
the girl friends pad, when two roadsters cruise past while I'm waiting for
the light. Of course I made a quick right to give chase. two 68 1600's one
white and one primer gray. They're happy to see me and I them. I tell them
to look up SoCalROC on the web and thumbs up all around.

It's cool having a Datsun Roadster!

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles