Re: Julian Borego Drive Pics

To: roadsterlist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Julian Borego Drive Pics
From: B Strachan <bstrachan@home.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 18:36:24 -0700
Hi Charles,

Glad you liked the pictures.  It was a really fine drive.

I like #18 too.  It would look like a pack of race cars coming down the
track if Chris Casey weren't standing in the middle of them  ;-)

The "under-the-hood" picture of the red car is Joe Roach's '65, restored
by Classic Datsun Motorsports.

Notice Les's mustard colored RHD 240Z.  The Roadster Man is the only one
without a Roadster  ;-)

Duram is the tall blond guy in the blue shirt and khakis.  Victor Laury
is the BIG one with long curly hair.  Les is also pretty big, white
shirt, sunglasses, moustache (don't know if you can see it in the pix).
You can see Joe Roach's racing flipflops that he wore in a couple of the
pictures.  Andrew Murphy was there but there doesn't seem to be a good
picture of him.  As usual, I didn't get everybody's name down, so there
are a few people I can't identify by name.  As for me, I'm the one
that's not in any of them   ;-)

Seeya
Barrie