Re: Julian Borego Drive Pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Julian Borego Drive Pics
From: "charles ard" <chasard@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 16:00:56 PDT

>From: Duram Plummer <Duram@duram.com>
>To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
>       "'bstrachan@home.com'" <bstrachan@home.com>
>Subject: Julian Borego Drive Pics
>Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:28:44 -0700
>
>The Julian run today was a great time and there was a good turn out.
>Here are some pictures Barrie took today.
>
>http://www.duram.com/roadster

GREAT PICS!
Thanks for allowing some people (such as myself) who couldn't be there a
chance to vicariously enjoy the trip. Pic #18 reminded of
the first lap at Indy where all the drivers warm up their tires... one mark
of a good sportscar; looks very fast even when it's not moving. "And the
last new pic under the hood... Oh, if only I could find such a
machine!"(spoken in one's best yiddish accent)

If you get half a moment, maybe you could identify some of the participants
so we could put some faces to the names we've come to know from the list.

Congratulations on a great adventure....

Charles