Solvang coming up quickly

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang coming up quickly
From: "Les/Dennis @ CDM" <lescan@nctimes.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 20:29:11 -0700
To all interested parties
Been a lot of talk about all the people going to Solvang this year but
most people seem to have not sent in entries yet. Please  if you plan on
attending and we wish you would get your money sent in with your shirt
orders and meal counts so this event can go as planned. every year we
have to push the deadline back until day of the show where inevitably I
have had people trying to sign up and ask for dinner and shirts. We have
a new young guy trying to help organize this year since I have got many
things going so please try to help him by getting everything in by the
15th of april after that there is no guaranty that you will be able to
purchase a meal or a shirt. I have heard rumors that more people than
ever plan to attend so prove it by getting entries in asap please! Thank
you!

--
Les Cannaday
Dennis Currington