U-20 and 5 speed For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: U-20 and 5 speed For Sale
From: jimmy claypool <a68srl311@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 23:58:36 -0400 (EDT)
Ok guys the list of stuff i have for sale just got a little bigger.
I still have the 69 1600 for $400

Now i have decided to swap a VG30 and 5 speed from a 300zx into my 68 2000.
So i have the U-20 and 5 speed for sale. The engine has about 100 (YES THATS
100)  miles on it. The pervious owner had Rex Hutchinson assemble it. He had
BC Gerolamy work the head. Everything is new except he didn't spring for the
timing set. It appears that the gears are OK and i replaced the upper
tensioner. He claimed that it has a Solex cam which i don't have enough
knowledge on how to identify. But i cna say that the car has great power,
but my brother has completed a VG swap in a friends 510 and THAT is the
motor for me. The tranny has been rebuilt. I am selling EVERYTHING from
carbs to tranny. I have the stock air cleaner but no element. The SU's have
been rebuilt and I have an extra intake manifold (brand new never been
installed) It has an aftermarket header on it also. This motor can be seen
and heard at my house here in Sacramento. Come drive it if you like. Call or
email me privately at (916) 443-6996
I am asking $2000 for the whole package motor,tranny and everything bolted
to it SU's,header,Delco alternator, new ignition components.
This is the perfect motor for anyone with a 1500 or 1600 or even 2000 for
that matter who wants a U-20 thats a little hotter than stock
Let me know
Jimmy Claypool