Re: BMW Driving school!!!

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMW Driving school!!!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:50:07 EDT
dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu writes:

<< Mostly I am hoping that I will pick up skills that will help me beat the
pants
 off Calspeed!!!!!!!!
    They also have a 'skidpad' where they will let you turn off the traction
controll of the X5 and do out-of-control skids!!!! This skill might come in
handy for Calspeed and Dennis ;) >>

Okay Dan...

You have been quiet for a couple months ever since you got your car running.
Now we have you running your mouth.  ;>)  Wish I could make it with you but I
am on duty.

Have fun and I will see you on the road agian soon.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion