2000 engine and other stuff for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 engine and other stuff for sale
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 18:48:43 EDT
Howdy all,

I have more stuff that I have to sell.  I was doing a replica of a 67.5
2000, but I have decided to sell off the parts and look for a real one.  I
have the following items that I want to sell:

U-20 motor w/5 speed - runs w/no rattle, nor any smoke $750 w/out the
carbs/manifold or best offer

67.5 1600 - complete numbers matching car - I am owner #3.  It needs a lot
of work, or would be a great parts car.  It is complete and has all of those
hard to find 67.5 1600 oddball pieces.  $600

67.5 1600 - basically a body on a frame.  The floor pans, rockers, doors and
front fenders are GREAT.  The rear fenders were flared slightly, and would
need some body work to look good.  The rear panel and trunk floor is missing
(thanks PO)  The trunk lid should be replaced and the hood has holes for
hood pins.  The frame was trimmed to fit a chevy 350.  It also has a title.
$400 or best offer.

I have a few other bits for sale as well, but this is enough to clear out
the driveway right now.  I am located in Jacksonville Florida, as are the
engine and the empty shell.  The complete car is in Hawthorne Florida which
is just outside of Gainesville Florida.

Help me fulfill my dreams of buying a real 67 2000!

Thanks!

Sid