Re: Junked Roadster next to junkyard in Miami

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Junked Roadster next to junkyard in Miami
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 18:12:15 -0500
>"With my phillips head, it is in my trunk in two
> minutes or less along with two headlight chrome
> pieces, a radiator, convertible top latches, the hood
> chrome, a few other pieces I can manage to grab. Since
> it's across the street from the jy, I am unsure of
> ownership, so I don't daddle much longer.............I'm
> going back tomorrow to take another look.

> David (no last name for now)
> Miami

When did STEALING parts become acceptable?  Junk or not, this obviously
belongs to SOMEONE!  In a situation like this, I'm sure a little asking
could get one a LONG ways.  And after all this, "David" has the gall to get
on the list and brag about his endeavor?  Anyone else missing parts in FL?
This is personal blow to every roadster owner.

So mad I can't see straight!
Nathan