<FS> 1974 Fairlady Z

To: datsunroadsters@onelist.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <FS> 1974 Fairlady Z
From: ben.herman@excite.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:28:58 -0700 (PDT)
This message isn't exactly roadster related, but I thought that some of you
might be interested in Z-cars as well, especially the relatively rare right
hand drive Fairladys.  Besides, I bought the car from Craig Halsted, and you
can't get much more roadster-related than that!

I have a 1974 Fairlady Z which is totally assembled and is all there except
for the emblems.  The body and frame rails are virtually rust-free, and the
floor pans have a few small holes, but I'll include a floor pan replacement
kit with the deal.  It definitely needs a new paint job since several layers
of paint are flaking off the hood.  It has a few dents on the left side
which may have been from a driver who wasn't familiar with maneuvering a
right hand drive car.  It ran well enough to drive it off the trailer when
the previous owner delivered it about a year ago, but I haven't touched it
since.  It's just another planned project that would be really worthwhile
but I may never get to, especially now that I'm buying a restored 1971
Fairlady.

I'm asking $2,000 for this relatively rare Z.

Call me NOW at (804) 739-3853.  I need the cash!

Ben Herman
Midlothian, VA