Re: <FS> 1974 Fairlady Z

To: ben.herman@excite.com, datsunroadsters@onelist.com,
Subject: Re: <FS> 1974 Fairlady Z
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:35:44 EDT
  Ben,

  WHOA there!! Before you sell at such a low price check out this email forward
I got from a friend regarding an eBay auction that just ended...
  I think it ended up at $9900!!  A few extra thousand dollars can sure buy a
lot of Roadster parts....

  Stan Wada

Title of item: 1971 Nissan Datsun Fairlady Z  240Z
Seller: mikeandbob@msn.com
Starts: Mar-28-00 23:00:14 PST
Ends: Apr-05-00 00:00:14 PDT
Price: Currently $9,700.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=295678127

Item Description:
Rare Japanese Sports Car.  Right Hand Drive."L" Model.  Imported from the
streets of Tokyo in 1983.  2.6 Litre, 5-speed manual. Rare factory mags.
138,000 Kilometers (85,000 miles). Excellent condition. Can you shift gears
with your left hand????   Feel free to email for more information or pictures.
Fly to LAX and drive it home!  Buyer to pay any shipping charges.  Cash or
Cashier's Checks Welcome.  This is the ultimate "Z".