Re: OT HarborTools (Sand Blast Cabinet)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT HarborTools (Sand Blast Cabinet)
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 07:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
I am lucky to have one of their stores close to me. I
seem to spend a lot of time "browsing" there. Always
seem to find something I need. My wife says I am a
tool junky, and then I point out the amount of jewelry
she has and it gets real quiet.

Don Miller
68 Turbo (leaking oil again) V-6)
70 (Cal is trading this one for another one) 2000
Meridian, ID