Re: Part number/source help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Part number/source help
From: dtn <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 07:45:24 -0700
At 03:52 PM 4/3/00 -0500, Patrick J. Horne wrote:
Pat,

DANGER, DANGER, DANGER!!! if you are talking about the 2 hoses that go from
the float bowls to the fuel input, these are not your normal fuel
lines.  They need to be very flexable and able to withstand high
temps.  The PO had put on something that wasn't correct and by chance one
day I was feeling around this area and found the hoses brittle and they
cracked when I moved them dumping fuel on the manifold.  Luckily there was
no fire.

Dana