Re[2]: clutch pedal

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re[2]: clutch pedal
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:05:16 -0700
Hi Todd,

One thing you learn from growing up in San Francisco is how to use the
emergency brake while letting out the clutch. Especially in uphill stop
and go traffic. Saves a lot on the clutch disk. I'll never forget
watching my older sister burn out my dad's clutch on one busy hill
during her driver training from my dad. We kept slipping backwards as
the panicked cars downhill from us scooted out of the way. I was
laughing out loud much of the time! (And she let me have it later.)

Fred - So.SF