Re: clutch pedal

To: "Ken Pletcher" <pletch@home.com>,
Subject: Re: clutch pedal
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 23:11:52 -0700
There is a difference in the pressure plate for a 1600. It is really easy
to push with the foot. I was offered the option of getting the stronger
2000 clutch pressure plate (at a higher cost), but I bought the 1600
pressure plate for Blondee because I do a lot of city driving in SF and
it's easier on the foot (lots of stop and go traffic).

Fred - So.SF