Junk Yard Report - Pahrump Nevada

To: <earlydatsun@listbot.com>, <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: Junk Yard Report - Pahrump Nevada
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:51:58 -0700
Lists,

I had to drive a friend from L.A. to Pahrump for a court date. While he was
telling the judge how sorry he was, I was cruising the JYs for the list.
There's only one big yard in Pahrump, Smart Auto (775) 727-0993.
They had the following:

72 510 Wagon - No rust original paint (Ms Dottie Green? Looked like it could
be buffed out and shine again) driver side passenger door soft dent (could
be pushed out) all trim, L-16 no carb, master cylinder, starter, seats bad
dash intact (except for steering column clamshell), rear bumper dented.

66 SPL - Great chrome, No rust, no interior, paint wasted

70 SPL -  Ditto

67 L520 No rust, hood wasted, J (13?) motor, No interior

He wont part-out any but the truck. I asked for prices and got back a "Make
offer"