Re: What a day

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What a day
From: "Sean Trevelyan" <daymore@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:17:05 +1000
Hi Dana,

Gloat all you like - I don't mind at all.

My cars off the road and could be for about a year (saving $$$$$ to do some
work on it), it's coming on to winter here in Australia, I miss driving down
to the beach as the sun is coming up.  But I'll spend my winter thinking of
you - and when it's back to summer here and I have my car back on the road -
I'll tell you all about it.

Best wishes,
Lynne