What a day

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: What a day
From: "Dana Nojima (CBN)" <noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:53:30 -0500 (CDT)
list,

What a great day to be out.  At least here in the Bay Area.  The commute
this morning was quick so I spent a couple of minutes at the putting green
in Golden Gate Park, continued my drive to work via Ocean Beach.  Parked
at the beach I thought I saw Mike C's roadster, light blue, Panasports,
and  silver roll bar. The car wasn't Mike's but belonged to Danny S.  We
talked a bit and looked at the waves.  The surf was small, but with nice
form and a slight off shore breeze.  I needed to get off to work and Danny
was off the get his board.

Just needing to gloat,

Dana

     ___~@ \__       Dana Nojima