SPL31104021 Update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SPL31104021 Update
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:31:52 GMT
List: I received several responses yesterday to my questions regarding the
problems I was having with my 66. Thanks
Update:
1.Distributor wobble was fixed by rotateing it 180 and changing wire
position.
2.Overheating appears to be fixed with a new radiator cap.
3.Need to get a tach cable, looking for a speedo shop to get one made.

I will be updating my webpage and sending it out with pictures of project
car ASAP.

I am at the point of upholstery, any input would be appreciated.

Chrome piece needed; I need the chrome piece that goes on the trunk lid, i
call it a handle, mounts at top edge of trunk lid. Anyone have a nice one
for sale?

BZ/NC/SPL/SRL
motormite@hotmail.com