Fw: a cart for a frame off work

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: a cart for a frame off work
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:09:12 -0700
Ataru,

Darn, I lost my sketchings and plans for the frame-off dolly. I'll scope
out the frame next weekend, and post a new sketch. I've posted some pics of
the frame dolly and body supports at

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/2lrestr.html

Also, the frame dolly is constructed out of 2x8 lumber, not what I said
earlier.

Fred - So.SF