SPL31104021 Update 2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SPL31104021 Update 2
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:53:31 GMT
BZ/NC/SPL/SRL
motormite@hotmail.com

Thanks again to all responses, this list is great.
I wired the car last night...........
Question's????

I am running a electric (pull) fan instead of the old fan, it has a toggle
switch that I can run back to the dash, I would like to run this with a
thermosat (electric) like late model cars where it is hot wired and will run
after the car is turned off, any suggestion? is anyone else on the list
running a set up like this? Pros & Cons?

I am running a one wire alternator, any input, should I wire a fusible link
in to this? what guage should I use?

Thanks again..BZ/RZ