RE: Rollbars warranty

To: "'Mike Poorboy'" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: RE: Rollbars warranty
From: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:20:51 +1000
Hi,
If you are serious about racing make sure that the manufacturer warrants
that the bar complies with SCCA Rules etc.

If you have a problem with height, sit your chair on the floor,  I have had
the cushion cut (on a race seat) so that my bum (sorry for sensitivities)
sits about 1/2 inch above the floor level but with the thigh support about
5 inches higher. - heaps of clearance above the helmet but wet pants in a
very wet race meeting (with no front screen).

Regards,

Howard