NOWROC Menber Visit

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC Menber Visit
From: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 17:55:23 -0700
I had a nice visit with Mike Poorboy today, and Ann too.  He drove down
from his house in Hayden Lake to Moscow where I live so we could discuss
progress on my car.  My car still looks a litle sad.  He took a few
pictures and I suspect that the pictures may be posted sometime soon.  I
can't get my scanner and computer to save in jpeg so I won't be posting
any of my own pictures anytime soon, until I get a new program.  I have
finished rebuilding the steering box myself after finding a lower seal
at CDM, thanks guys.  I had the idler box rebuilt by Dean at Fairlady
Products.  Both look great.  Still haven't painted the frame yet,
however, it should get done next weekend or sometime there abouts.
Hope everyone with a running and driveable roadster had fun this
weekend.  We had our share of rain.
Bob