Top and Tune for Solvang!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Top and Tune for Solvang!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 18:33:23 PDT
Hey Everyone!

Just got back from CDM with a freshly tuned car and a brand new soft top. I
got it all done in one day, so I spent the day hanging around the shop
talking with Les and Rob and waiting for my top to get installed at the
upholsterers.

It was one of those days when you get a lot done on your car and that felt
great. The griffen brothers showed up to get motivation and they checked out
my car. I also got the fuel sending unit replaced so I now can tell by the
fuel gauge how much gas I have as opposed to having to reset the odometer.

I got the REALLY nice top. It's the stayfast top with the zip out rear
window. Now I have had a vinyl top and there is NO comparison. The canvas
top looks better, drums less at freeway speed and is just a better quality
product. If it's time for a new top, go for the stayfast. It's worth it.

So I am as ready as I am going to be for Solvang. I am excited about showing
off my new top. Since the interior is still rough, I probably will leave it
up because it looks so nice!

Anyhow, SRL311-00489 is tuned and has a new top. See you in Solvang!

Andrew Murphy
SRL311-00489 Solex
SoCalROC