Re: really nice third light source!!

To: "'roadster.netlist'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: really nice third light source!!
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:30:43 -0500
The light sounds nice!  An option for those that primarily drive without the
top could be to mount it (or another style) using the braket under the rear
lip of the passenger compartment (think its for mounting a hardtop?  With a
little ingenuity, one could make a braket and hinge that would allow the
light to be swung up and over the rear lip when the top was removed.  If you
didn't want it to be seen, simply swing it down.  Could be done very
tastefully.  Just a thought.

Nruff