Strange car

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Strange car
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 06:04:31 -0500
Hello all:
Met a guy this weekend that lives a few blocks away from me. It turns
out that I bought his motorcycle trailer from the guy he sold it to. He
checked out my 68 2000 and was amazed that any Datsun roadster's are
still on the road. He told me that he also owns a roadster but not a
Datsun. He said he would bring it over later. He shows up with what
looked like a Chrysler LaBaron! No, it's not a LaBaron but a "Chrysler
TC Maserati"! I've never seem or hear of such a car. Two seat, leather
interior with a turbo charged 4 banger. Removable hard top with a
built-in soft top. What a strange looking car. I took some photo's if
anyone wants to see them, let me know.
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee