Re: autocross results

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: autocross results
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:12:19 EDT
 Next big goal for us is to get a Road Race Roadster out there ... >>

Hello,

I will once again be running at Thunderhill Raceway with my 67.5 SRL.  It
will be the 3.0 mile roadcourse with about 15 turns.

Is anyone interested in working the pits with me?  Actually, it really isn't
much work except helping me load and unload the car.  Maybe bleeding the
brakes if necesary.  Otherwise it is just fun all day.

I will also let you drive the course for a few laps.  No problem.  Just keep
it under 5500.  ;>)

It will be held on May 22nd, Monday.  You gotta be at my place in San
Francisco by 3:30am so that we can get to the track by 7am.

Any takers?

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
http://members.aol.com/calspeed/index.html