"Datsun Roadster parking only"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: "Datsun Roadster parking only"
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 00 12:29:06 CDT
Laurie,

My official "Datsun Roadster Parking Only" sign arrived.
Tell Mark THANK YOU!!!!

This sign is excellent. Aluminum baking, reflective
material, silkscreen. It really is much better than I
espected.  It will get a place of honor in the garage,
but will take it to the next Texas DROC meet to show
off!

Gee, looks good enough that I might have to install
one in Motorola's parking garage to keep that pesky
MG out of my parking spot. Actually my "reserved"
parking location is for the electric vehicle. I parked
my Maxima there one day, leaving an extension cord
plugged in, with the other end sitting under the hood. ;-)

Cheers,

Tom Walter
Austin, TX