Re: "Datsun Roadster parking only"

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Datsun Roadster parking only"
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:11:20 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/00 10:43:12 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
walter@omni.sps.mot.com writes:

> Laurie,
>
>  My official "Datsun Roadster Parking Only" sign arrived.
>  Tell Mark THANK YOU!!!!

You're very welcome. I hope everyone else is equally happy w/theirs.
Originally we got about 2 doz responses, but only a handful of actual
(paying) orders. I still have a few, ready to go out, and if anyone else is
interested they can drop me a note. Now that the screen is ready-set-go, it
should be no problem to make up another batch of them. (price is $25,
inclusive of priority shipping charges)

>  This sign is excellent. Aluminum baking, reflective
>  material, silkscreen. It really is much better than I
>  espected.  It will get a place of honor in the garage,
>  but will take it to the next Texas DROC meet to show
>  off!

Hmmm.... Tom's "seal of approval", that's gotta be good for sumpthin'!

>  Gee, looks good enough that I might have to install
>  one in Motorola's parking garage to keep that pesky
>  MG out of my parking spot. Actually my "reserved"
>  parking location is for the electric vehicle. I parked
>  my Maxima there one day, leaving an extension cord
>  plugged in, with the other end sitting under the hood. ;-)

sounds like something silly I'd pull.  I LIKE it !!!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ