Address change & "Down-sized"

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Address change & "Down-sized"
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 07:51:44 -0400
  Please note my address is now 9LASER3@bright.net .   My old addresses of
Paul.Kort@Marconimed.com  and PKort@cis.picker.com are no longer available
to me.  And if you are wondering, yes I no longer work there.  For the next
little while I will be working at home on the roadster, the house, the front
yard, and most importantly, finding a new source of income to pay for all of
that stuff.
  If anybody wants to start up a collection for me, (:-), make checks
payable to "J's Upholstery" and "Portage Chrome".  I need to get my CDM soft
top installed and I my bumpers and grill would look a lot better in real
chrome instead of rattle-can chrome!
  If anyone has a 'get-rich-quick' scheme, please, you try it and if it
works, send me half your profits!  There are lots of new companies closer to
home than Marconi was.  Hopefully I can find one with a 'car-guy' in charge.

Paul Kort
OROC
See ya all at MidOhio June 23-25TH