1971 Roadster (was: $25,000 Roadster)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1971 Roadster (was: $25,000 Roadster)
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:18:02 PST8PDT
The sales dude in San Francisco asked Michael:
> He also wanted to know my opinion on the 1971 Datsun Roadster.

Ooh, parts for that elusive '71 model just showed up
on eBay! Search for "+71 +roadster". Check under "fender set" for
a listing for a gas tank that needs the rusted corners repaired.
Appears that the same tank - sans the rust damage warning - is listed
under "gas tank". Can we all say 'buyer beware'?

(I hope the seller isn't a list member, else I've just made another
enemy...)

-- John