webring update

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: webring update
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:38:44 EDT
Hi folks !

Just wanted to say thanks to all who submitted their sites to the Datsun
Roadster Webring. We've got some really nice sites in the group, many of
which are listed on the major search engines. This is a great help to those
"lost soul" roadster owners who might not find the rest of otherwise. ( I
remember how I felt 14 years ago when I first got my Roadster - lost & alone!)

There seems to be a few new faces on the list who might not be aware of this
little project & I'd like to extend the invitation to add their websites to
the ring. Also- vendors - where are you? You are equally welcome ! It's a
simple cutNpaste process (much like adding a counter) that just about anyone
should be able to handle. You may have seen the links while surfing.

The join-page address is:
http://www.geocities.com/spl311rdst/index.html

t' heck with the whales- let's save the Roadsters!

Thanks again to all for success in this project.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ