Re: fenders

To: "G-A-Russell" <G-A-Russell@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: fenders
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 10:34:36 -0700
Gary from Texas asked >Other then the parking light cutouts is there a
difference between the fenders?

the parking light holes are not the concern, It's the difference in where
the fender comes to the point near the windsheild that's the biggie. The
treatment between the highwindsheid and low, becomes eviedent here. I have
heard that those skilled in metal work, have cross fitted these. The 67.5
fender is unique with it's large flare and low windsheild point.

It's great to hear SRL311-00277 is alive and well in Texas! Please post
photos of your baby in to Greg Valazza at srl311@datsun.org to be included
in the 67.5 registry! Do it soon so we all see the before and after shots!

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/