Solvang - Where is everyone?

To: 311 <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang - Where is everyone?
From: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:09:52 -0700
To all Solvang attendees:

If you have not sent in your money you need to let Todd McNall or myself
know
of your impending attendance.  After hearing all the people say they
were going this year we expected this booming show. Well suffice it to
say although it will be fun there is only about 30 of you signed up at
this time. I have heard many names going that are still not on any list.

Last year we had 55 cars at this late date. We need to wrap up the meal
count and shirt count. This year I will be taking a few of you that
choose not to go on the fun run over to the Mendenhall Land Speed Museum

for some other fun car stuff.  It may cost a 10 spot since it is a
private museum. Please contact me if you would like to go with me and a
few friends into speed for a short detour. Please get in touch with Todd

or Les about the show by this Sunday or you may not be eating or wearing

a cool Solvang shirt.

Les

--
Les Cannaday