68 2000 to be parted out

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 68 2000 to be parted out
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 00:30:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list,

Roman here again. I found a 68 2000 that I'm purchasing, It has been a
goal of mine to turn my 67.5 1600 that is in the body shop into a 2000.

the 68 is very rough. Got hit hard, the frame is bent, hood is toast,
drivers fender is gone, seats are only cores. been sitting for quite a
while. Top is disintegrated but has a good frame with all latches. Most
of the dash and console is actually OK, door panels are not bad.
The glass is good,wing glass is good as well as the chrome.
also I have an extra set of high windshield gauges , maybe trade high
windshield 2000 speedo and tach for 67.5 2000 speedo and tach

My purpose for buying the car is for the drive train Most likely need
to rebuild the motor and tranny but the price is right and the PO wants
it to have a good home. I'll give it that, and maybe you all can help
too.

Aside from the drive train I'm parting the rest out when every thing
usable is stripped the rest will be junked, so what I'll have I'll sell
cheap or give away .

I'm in LA ,Ca..
Email or call me with your wish list
Roman Rist