Re: I Love my Roadsters

To: Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I Love my Roadsters
From: Mark van der Hoek <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:37:10 -0600
Right on, Roman.  And if these cars ever get to bringing $25k on a
regular basis, you won't get that junked 68 to part out, and you won't
sell cheap or give away parts you don,t need.  And we all lose.

--
Mark van der Hoek
Salt Lake City

 "The national budget must be balanced.  The public debt
  must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must
  be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign
  governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't
  want to go bankrupt.  People must again learn to work,
  instead of living on public assistance."

                   Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 B.C.