RE: Wrecking yard roadster

To: "'R Haug'" <haugchiro@moscow.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wrecking yard roadster
From: Arthur Rockwell <ARTHUR@vistamediagroup.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:53:41 -0700
I put Fiero seats in my '66.  They are a little too wide, but extremely
comfortable and a great improvement over the stocks seats.  One thing to
consider is that they install flat onto the floor pan, which is not common
among seats as I found out after rummaging through the junk yard for 90
minutes.

Arthur R. Rockwell
'66 SPL311
SOCalROC