Fwd: slanderous comments

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: slanderous comments
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:25:09 EDT
--part1_28.4c98dd6.26387265_boundary

Hello,

The following was sent to me by Sunset Z.  He thought it was important that I
forward this to the Roadster List as he is not subscribed to it.  But somehow
he received comments by another list member who forwarded it to him.  I would
never send out anyones email address without consent.  But know that if you
do post something on the List their is someone else doing sending it to him.

Anyway...... FYI.

Michael

--part1_28.4c98dd6.26387265_boundary