Roadster sitings

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster sitings
From: "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@seaport.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:54:04 -0700

Saw a bright (new paint?) yellow high windshield car on I-5 in the Tigard,
OR area twice in the last few days.  Attractive redhead driving both times.
Anyone on the list?

In addition, this morning I was debating about driving the Roadster; should
have.  Saw an old yellow Roadster with black hardtop and rusty rear luggage
rack driven by some fantasy mix of Jerry Garcia and Santa Claus.  Had time
to scare him with the air horns in the Dime and we gave each other the
thumbs up.  Jerry Claus are you on the list???

Spring is here and they are popping up right out of the ground!

Daniel Beatty
65 1600
71 'DATTO' WGN
Portland, OR