1969 2000 for trade

To: "Derek" <derek@wellweb.com>
Subject: 1969 2000 for trade
From: "Derek Moran" <derek@wellweb.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:12:56 -0400
I am giving up my 1969 2000 after 5 years or so. Rather than sell it I am
looking to trade with someone for something they no longer want.

A bit about the car:

This car has been sitting in my garage for the over 2 years since I drove it
last and has been garage kept for the past 14 years. Cosmetically the car is
rough looking with some rust in the usual places.  With some bondo and a
paint job the car would not look to bad. The top is rough but the frame is
in good shape and works well. The interior of the car is on the same level
as the exterior not bad but not great. The car ran well up to 2 years ago
when I parked it, however my garage got flooded last summer along with the
car. (The water got as high as the door handles) when the floodwaters went
down I took the car out of the garage and dried it out and let it bake in
the sun for a few days.  Since then I have not started the car so it could
take a little work to get her going again.

Over all I would say this car is a 6 on a 1 to 10 scale IMO. I had it for
sale 2 years ago and the best offer I got was $2000 not enough for me at
that point. But it helps set a value at least at that point. I am not
looking to sell the car but rather trade it for something interesting, so if
you have an old motorcycle, big screen TV or something let me know. I will
give you what I no longer want for what you no longer want and I hope what
you have is bigger than a bread box but smaller that a 2000.

The car is located in the Philadelphia area if you want to check it out. I
will dig up a picture of the car and scan it in a day or two and get it to
anyone who is interested.  Email me for more info and my phone number.
derek@pond.com

Let the tradeing begin.
Derek

BTW - the car is 99.9% original and has 2 plastic milk cartons (the kind
that hold 4 gallons) full of parts including orgional hub caps and radio.