Re: And now for something completely different...

To: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: And now for something completely different...
From: "Toshiyuki Sasakado" <sasakado.toshiyuki@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:02:43 -0700
Marc,

Are you asking about plastic models ?  I got my 1/32 Arii plastic model
from below site.
http://www.hlj.com/
Click "Car" and search as Arii, 1/32 scale and you can see so many old
Japanese car model you can purchase from.  I purchased Model No.
ARI41009 and I like it.  Price is very reasonable and pretty quick
shipment.

Have a good modeling.

Toshiyuki Sasakado
'66 1600

PS,
I am going to take vacation pretty soon and I would like to stop this
e-mail to my office, but I lost address and command to stop and start
receiving this "GREAT" news group.  Anyone please sent me the command or
direction.