Re: timing (danger-auto content)

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: timing (danger-auto content)
From: "Dana Nojima (CBN)" <noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:42:31 -0500 (CDT)
List,

Thanks for those who have given input into my problems.  I moved the gear
on the distributor back one notch and was able to get the timing down to
0-5 degrees for my 1970, 2000, smog removed, recurved engine.  At the
advanced timing there was no pinging, which was what I would have
expected, but maybe it was too advanced for that.  So now the car seems to
run fine.

Any ways, I had drained the tank the other day looking for crud in the
gas.  Now the current problem is that I've got several gallons of
gas without any bees that I want to kill or other objects that I want to
blow up.

Any thoughts?

Dana

     ___~@ \__       Dana Nojima