Solvang parts

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang parts
From: Joe Rubio <joe@venuesports.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:46:14 -0700
After considerable delay I'm finally getting my butt back into Roadster
mode. Heading to the show this weekend to get some motivation. I'm still
in the market for a usable set of SU's and an intake manifold that'll
work on a 2k.  Anyone have a set for sale they feel like bringing to
Solvang for me to check out this Saturday?  Actually, anyone going to
Solvang this weekend want to take the time to show me what to look for?

I'll be easy to spot.  The confused guy looking under all the hoods
trying to figure out why theirs run and mine doesn't...seems that if
it's gonna be worth $25k, it should actually run.

Thanks for the help!

--
Joe Rubio
Venue Sports