Brake Pads

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Pads
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 01:31:31 EDT
Hello,

I remember that this was brought up at some time over the past few years but
I would like to ask once again.

Does anyone use any other brake pads for the stock Roadster system aside from
the original pads?

My interest is in a performance pad that I would use during road course
sessions.  I have been using the stock pads and they do hold up fairly well.
The brakes are still predictable with the fade but I am hoping to run with a
set of pads with a higher temp tolorance.

For those that are already using a "performance" pad, are our pads readily
available or do you need to send them an old pad for them to reline for you?

Will be at Thunderhill in May with fellow Roadster List member D. Pina as my
mentor and crew.  Would like to get the car dailed in as soon as possible.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex