Brake Pads

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Pads
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:55:39 -0700
Michael and List,

I deleted the original message from Michael on the brake pads.

Please inform the list if you have any other information about
brake pads. I have been getting alot of requests from people
who are waiting to hear replies , but the replies are being sent to
the person who asked and not the list.

Here is what I have on the front pads. when I got my first car there was

a bag of at least three different front pad compounds. Different metal
contents in them. The Nismo catalog list a set of Repco Metal Master
front pads for the roadster item number 99996-J7001M. The phone
number I have for Nismo is (310) 538-1462.

Mike
NOWROC