Fairlady's at the Beach

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fairlady's at the Beach
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:45:26 EDT
Hello,

Now that the SoCal Solvang Show has passed I want to alert everyone of the
next show.  It will be held in San Francisco at Ocean Beach in the Beach
Chalet Restaurant Parking Lot.

This show is not sponsored by any one organization but it is being publicized
by ZONC, Z Owners of NorCal.  It is also going to feature many BADROC
Roadsters.  So I guess that I am the sponsor of this 1st Annual Fairladys at
the Beach Show.

It will take place in one week, Sunday May 7th, 2000.  It will consist of a
show and shine and Peoples Choices Awards for the different categories.  Then
a short cruise and photo session to the BADROC Headquarters in the Presidio,
SF.

Attached is the flyer / webpage for the show.

http://www.zonc.org/Calendar/FairladysattheBeach.html

Check it out...!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex