Soliciting HVLP Spray Gun Advice

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Soliciting HVLP Spray Gun Advice
From: Daniel E McHatton <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 19:36:51 -0700
Anyone out there have advice on HVLP Spray Guns.  I bought a cheapy spray
gun (non-HVLP) when I first bought my air compressor three years ago, but
was really disgusted with the mess I made of my garage with all the
overspray.  I had plastic hung everywhere, but I still made a huge mess.
I haven't used it much since then.

I'm thinking about buying an HVLP spray gun, since they're supposed to
put out a lot less overspray.  I know they're not cheap ($140 - $400).
I'm thinking about a $200 -$250 Sharpe gun.