LA NETHERCUTT TRIP 1/13/01

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Ahorwitz55@aol.com,
Subject: LA NETHERCUTT TRIP 1/13/01
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 20:27:38 EST
We have a reservation for 20 at the Nethercutt Museum in Sylmar (LA Valley
Area) Saturday morning, at 10AM, for a 2 hour guided tour of the collection.
It is free.  I will get there at 9ish to see the other part of the museum
which opens at 9AM and contains more old cars.

After the tour we will take some time to eat, and then Victor has promised a
run up into the mountains.

Let me know if you can make it so I can keep track of the attendees.

Gary Cohen
1966 1600
1968 2000 solex
<A HREF="http://www.classics.com/nthct.html";>Click here: Classics.com - The