O.T. - Z Concept

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: O.T. - Z Concept
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 18:53:03 -0800
Happy 2001!

Got a letter from Nissan that they're unveiling the new Z Concept sports car
on January 8th at 12:10 p.m. EST in a live webcast.

NissanDriven.com

And the new Z will be at an L.A. auto show January 9-14th. Now I hope they
actually start selling them! Like the Frontier 4-dr crewcab SUT concept they
unveiled a while back, but didn't make. So now Detroit is beating Nissan to
market with a similar truck this year, I think it's called Avalanche or
something like that. (The area behind the rear passengers flips open into the
truck bed.) So, will Nissan actually sell a new Z?

Fred - So.SF
http://photopoint.com/   login under friend's email as roadster@rcn.com and
click on Cool cars.