O.T. - Z Concept

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: O.T. - Z Concept
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 14:26:40 -0800
The other day I mentioned the new Z concept car is coming out Jan 8th.
Supposedly, production will be a 2003 model, release in 2002.

There's a rendering sketch of what it's supposed to look like, at Carl
Beck's site

http://www.zhome.com/

The new website www.350z.com is not yet up. Information will be posted on
Jan 8th at www.nissandriven.com

It's going to have a the new 3500 V-6 rated at more than 260hp. Rumor has
it that the CONVERTIBLE version will be released at the same time as the
coupe. About time!

BTW, here's some nice pics of the Sylvia convertible.
http://www.nissan.co.jp/SILVIA/CONVERTIBLE/index2.html
http://www.nissan.co.jp/SILVIA/CONVERTIBLE/roof.html

Fred - So.SF