Re: For sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: For sale
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 17:43:41 EST
In a message dated 1/4/01 11:45:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
slick1@mohaveaz.com writes:

> <<Well if the price of a 67.5 Roadster is escalating, then I guess I don't
> have long to wait for my asking price of $15000.  It has been sitting in
> the Arizona
> desert for 18 years.  The engine ran strong when I last ran it, I tried to
> turn the
> water pump by hand, it wont move.  The car has been vandalized, the radio
> was torn out, the chrome around the taillights are missing.  The body has no
> rust, is straight and is all there.  There is no chrome on the side, no
> markings.  Anyone interested?  I'll try it on E-bay otherwise.  Pat>>

Wow.....!  I have received a couple offers for my 67.5 last year.  One was
for around $11k and the other was somewhat higher.  Both over the internet
and overseas.  I have seriously considered selling out and setting a price
for about $10 to 12K.  Of course, no one would even consider buying it if
they were in the market for a convertable.  But if they were a Datsun
Enthusiast then it may be worth something.

I know my car may be of some interest but come on.... $12k?  But then
again... a '68 2000 just sold in SF for $20k.  He wasnt even a Roadster buff.
 But he does like his Z's.

See you later,

Calspeed